Sunday, January 3, 2010

Entrelac Crochet

I was reading the blog of a friend of a friend whom I have recently met.  She is a mad keen yarn and textile freak and the knitting queen.  In her blog she showed off some knitting she was doing in a technique called entrelac knitting.  I had never heard of it.  so after seeing her impressive photo I went off to do some investigating. 

This created a dilemna!  I am a papercrafter and a cross stitcher and occassionally a crocheter although of late I've been doing some very very basic knitting.  This was just a means to an end.  Well.... in my googling travels I found entrelac crochet.  Of course, I couldn't just let it be now could I.  I had to give it a go.  And guess what?  It's quite easy to do although the written instructions were a little unclear at times.  So here it is....my first attempt at entrelac crochet.


No comments:

Post a Comment