Monday, January 25, 2010

Something different

I just saw a great idea.  It's different.  And I like different sometimes.  Recently I found a blog that piqued my interest and have been following.  This is the latest post from Thrifted Treasure




There is something fun going on in Blogland, here's how it works...

- I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 people who comment on this post.
- I have 365 days to do it in...
- What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is you must participate as well:
- You must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

Many blessings

2 comments:

  1. hmm, so each person makes 3 gifts for three others and then what happens? maybe i should try it and see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing happens....just you've blessed three people.

    ReplyDelete