Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deviant Sunday

I deviated from my normal Sunday routine. I would normally go to church in the morning and share lunch afterwards then come home and have a relaxing afternoon before going to church again in the evening. This is something I treasure. It refreshes me on many levels for the coming week. However, this morning after having had a bad nights sleep and waking feeling slightly nauseated I just couldn't wake myself up enough to go anywhere but back to sleep.

Yesterday had been a big day with a BBQ picnic lunch and an 18th birthday party in the evening. A great time was had at both! However, I did the wrong thing. 1. I ate waaaay too much and 2. I ate the WRONG foods. My stomach let me know all about it all night long by waking me up with severe heartburn or reflux or both. Not to mention the bloated feeling my whole body experienced making movement sluggish and painful.

By the time I was able to drag myself out of bed at about midday the heat of the day had started to make its presence felt and the ensuing mild headache made its arrival. The rest of the day was then spent trying to stay as cool and as comfortable as possible.

The one achievement for the day was the completion of my knitting experiment. It is still be to sewn together and made pretty but the knitting is complete. I must say that I'm liking the varigated green yarn and am tempted to make another using the green for one half and the varigated orange for the other half.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing the completed 'experiment'.
    Bummer about the night suffering after your fun day of eating wrong foods.

    ReplyDelete